Watch the Attorney-General deliver the Australian Government’s response to the ALRC’s final report and recommendations in the Judicial Impartiality Inquiry, followed by reflections on different aspects of the report by three members of the Inquiry’s Advisory Committee.
- The Hon Justice Sarah Derrington AM, President, ALRC and Judge, Federal Court of Australia
- The Hon Mark Dreyfus QC MP, Attorney-General of Australia
- Sarah Fulton, Principal Legal Officer (A/g), ALRC
- The Hon Robert French AC, former Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia
- Professor Gabrielle Appleby, Director, The Judiciary Project, Gilbert + Tobin Centre of Public Law, University of New South Wales
- Mr Anthony McAvoy SC, Barrister, Frederick Jordan Chambers
Note: This event is hosted by the ALRC.