The Judicial College of Victoria congratulates former Supreme Court Justice John Rush AO RFD QC, former Deputy Chief Magistrate Jelena Popovic AM and Magistrate Anne Goldsbrough AM who were named in this year’s Queens Birthday Honours for services to the law, and to the judiciary.
We also congratulate other judicial honourees, including:
- Chief Justice William Alstergren AO, Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- Justice Robert Austin AO, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Justice Timothy Carmody AM, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Justice Sarah Derrington AM, Federal Court of Australia
- Justice Eric Middleton AM, Federal Court of Australia
- Valerie French OAM, former Judge of the District Court of Western Australia and President of the Western Australian Children's Court
- Maria Doogan OAM, former Magistrate and Coroner to the Australian Capital Territory Magistrates Court
The full list of recipients for the Queen's Birthday 2022 Honours can be found here.