The Judicial College congratulates former Supreme Court Justice Robert Redlich AM and former County Court Judge Carolyn Douglas OAM, who were named in this year’s Queens Birthday Honours for services to the law, and to the judiciary.
We also congratulate other judicial honourees, including:
- Justice Susan Kenny AM, Federal Court of Australia
- Justice Shane Marshall AM, Federal Court of Australia
- Justice Derek Price AM AO, District Court of NSW
- Justice Peter Applegarth AM, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Deputy Chief Magistrate Jane Mottley AM, Local Court of NSW
- Dr John Lowndes OAM, former Chief Judge of the Local Court of the Northern Territory
And for significant service to tertiary education and the legal profession, we congratulate the following friends of the College:
- Professor Marcia Langton AM AO
- Professor Larissa Behrendt AO
- Jennifer Batrouney QC AM
The full list of recipients for the Queen's Birthday 2020 Honours can be found here.