Following the recent developments in Victoria’s COVID-19 response, we have decided to close our office until further notice.
While the office may be closed, our work supporting the judiciary and wider justice system continues.
- We have created a 'Coronavirus and the Courts' resource page to help courts, and court users, understand the different practices that have been put in place across the jurisdictions.
- Out on a Lim - The Daily Briefing will continue to be delivered to your inbox
- All face to face education has been postponed until the end of May.
- Our publications will be available 24/7 on JOIN and the website and will continue to be updated by our team of researchers.
- Many of our staff will be working remotely and will be available through their regular email addresses.
- You will still be able to contact the College through the College info box.
In these unprecedented times, we are focused on the safety and wellbeing of all judicial officers and our staff.
The Judicial Officers Assistance Program (JOAP) is a confidential service provided by FBG, who are highly experienced psychologists with an understanding of the work of the judiciary. If you haven’t already done so, we encourage you to consider meeting with FBG, by Zoom, Skype, phone and developing a proactive individual plan for managing. The JOAP number is 1300 326 941.
We look forward to opening our office again as soon as possible.