The Judicial College of Victoria provides education for judges, magistrates and VCAT members. We keep judicial officers abreast of developments in the law and social issues, and help them build and maintain the skills they need to perform their roles with rigour.
Maintaining the community’s confidence in judicial officers is essential to the rule of law. Judicial education and ongoing professional development are powerful agents to support and reinforce cultural change within the justice system.
- Search Warrants Manual - (Updated 21/02/2014)
- Victorian Criminal Proceedings Manual - (Updated 11/11/2014)
- Victorian Criminal Charge Book - (Updated 19/11/2014)
- Victorian Sentencing Manual - (Updated 11/11/2014)
- Sexual Assault Manual: Investigation, Prosecution and Sentencing in Victoria - (Updated 16/09/2013)
- Uniform Evidence Manual - (Updated 11/11/2014)
- Civil Procedure Bench Book - (Updated 12/05/2014)
- Family Violence Resources - (Updated 11/11/2014)
- Personal Safety Intervention Orders Resources - (Updated 03/03/2014)
- Open Courts Bench Book - (Updated 15/07/2014)
- Recent Legislative Changes19/11/2014
- Special Human Rights Edition Available Now13/10/2014
- Lies and Other Incriminating Conduct Directions25/08/2014
- New chapter on contempt of court23/06/2014