Welcome to Judicial Life, a conversation series for the judiciary, relating to the work of judges, magistrates and tribunal members.
Season One focuses on:
- Sexual harassment in courts
- The reliability and admissibility of forensic evidence
- The story of one of the Koori Court’s most respected Elders
- How we listen and respond to family violence
- The reading life of judges
- How it feels to retire from a life on the bench.
Please note that the conversation series is available to judicial officers only.
To request access to Judicial Life, please submit your details via the form below.