Led by a cross-jurisdictional, multi-disciplinary steering committee, this full-day workshop covers:
- Getting the most from expert evidence reports
- The practical application of expert evidence practice notes
- Tips and tricks for managing pre-trial procedures
- Concurrent evidence and managing ‘hot tubs’
- A comprehensive update on issues surrounding the validity of forensic science comparison-feature methods and recent validation studies
While this program is designed for judicial officers, the learning outcomes may be appropriate for some non-judicial roles. Please contact us to express your interest.