The third in a series of online events, this workshop brings together a panel of experts:
- Associate Professor Suzanne Nielsen, Monash Addiction Research Centre
- Associate Professor Victoria Manning, Turning Point
- Dr Vicky Phan, Turning Point
Together they will discuss:
- Changes in pharmacotherapy policy and coronavirus
- Novel neurocognitive, psychological, social/ peer-based interventions; and
- Emerging pharmacological approaches.
Expert facilitators from 360 Edge will then explore with participants ‘what works?’ in working with high prevalence mental health conditions in alcohol and other drug settings through case-based discussion.
Please note participation in this workshop is by invitation only.
This program will be held via webinar.