What do phones, GPS systems, watches, fitness apps, eTags and loyalty cards have in common? They can be used to track you.
Your car, your home and your personal devices can be weaponised against you. It’s called technology-facilitated abuse and it is on the rise.
- What do we know about technology-facilitated abuse?
- How do we identify and respond to this form of abuse?
- When does it come up in the courtroom?
- When will you need expert evidence?
- When is it relevant to the orders you will make?
Join us for in-depth discussion about the challenge that technology-facilitated abuse poses to our current ways of working.
Please note that this program is open to all jurisdictions.