The Judicial College of Victoria is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Office of the Chief Executive Officer and College Directors.
- Do you want to work in a fascinating environment with committed people who value education and learning?
- Are you interested in the roles of the judiciary, the courts and the legal system?
- Do you care about your work and supporting your colleagues?
- Can you be the face of an organisation that is welcoming, collegiate and hospitable?
- Are you detail focused with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills?
- Do you know when and how to exercise discretion?
- Can you juggle many different tasks and priorities, but always maintain the quality of your work?
If so, you may be the one we are looking for.