11 July 2018
On 11 July 2018, we made the following updates:
- Revised 1.2 – Jury Empanelment to include references to earlier opportunities that panel members have to be excused from a case
- New 1.8A - Alternative charges to provide preliminary directions on the use of alternative charges
- New 2.4 - Unavailable witnesses to provide directions in running where police statements and committal recordings are used
- Revised 184.108.40.206.2C - Charge: Rape (Post-1/07/15 Offence) and 220.127.116.11C - Charge: Sexual Assault to incorporate reference to intoxication removing a capacity to withdraw consent
- Revised 7.11.1 - Statutory Perjury and 7.11.2 - Common Law Perjury to provide more guidance on corroboration.