10 September 2012
On 10 September 2012, we updated charges on the following topics:
- 7.3.2 - Indecent Assault
- 220.127.116.11 - Sexual Penetration of a Child Under 16
- 18.104.22.168 - Indecent Act with a Child under 16
- 22.214.171.124 - Sexual Penetration of a 16 or 17 Year Old Child
- 126.96.36.199 - Indecent Act with a 16 year old Child
- 188.8.131.52 - Indecent Act with a 16 or 17 year old Child
- 7.4.1 - Intentional Injury
- 7.4.2 - Reckless Injury
- 8.9.1 - Common Law Self-Defence
These changes aim to improve the clarity of the directions.
We also adjusted the 184.108.40.206 - Threats to Kill and 220.127.116.11 - Threats to Inflict Serious Injury bench notes and charges to simplify the instructions for assessing whether a threat is made.