The College’s work contributes to:
- a more unified and engaged court system for Victoria
- a reduced cost of justice
- improved judicial work practices
- modern court management
- enhanced judicial skills and knowledge
- the resilience, capacity and adaptability of judicial officers.
The College measures its success against these outcomes. We look for:
- widespread participation in College programs and activities
- high levels of judicial support for the College
- improved and more effective judicial work practices
- increased levels of public confidence that the judiciary is keeping pace with social change and in touch with community attitudes
- effective implementation of legislative reforms
- increased judicial wellbeing.